All Here All Free
Home Campground Guide Check Email

Go Back   RV Forums - myRVparks.com > www.myRVplace.com > New Members
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2018
jlhecht

Post New to the neighborhood.

Hello to All,

Found this site while looking for parts, so far no help. But I see so far that a lot of people need my help. Don't know yet how active this site really is, nor if all can hear me. I'm here to help any and all. Have been an RVer since I can remember (the back of a station wagon), Our first Motorhome was a converted
Chevy stepvan, and no, not home made. My Dad then stepped up to a Class A Fleetwood which he only just got rid of about 10 yrs. ago. He was getting too old to work on it. Now here I am the "Proud New Owner" of a hole in the dirt. So, If someone needs a rescue I will do my best to solve the problem.
Old 04-28-2018
Full Timer

Welcome to the site, it has become VERY slow on here over the last year or so, guess everyone has given up RV'ing, or are too busy using their RV, I like to think it's the latter, there are still a few hanging around here occasionally.
Old 05-02-2018
Addicted to RVing

jlhecht welcome to the slowest RV site on the net, we used to have more activity but as bukhrn already mentioned things have slowed down to a crawl...

bukhrn -- glad to see your still checking in, was begining to think I was here all by my self... just for a update, we are now officially FLORIDA residents, no more go south dust, we were greeted with hurricane Irma, no worse than some of the blizzards that I have been through.
Old 05-09-2018
Full Timer

Yup, still prowling around occasionally, gonna get out for a week - 10 days the end of June, then again Aug-Oct , Ohio, NY, new England then back to Va.