myRVparks.com - A place for a family of friends. SignIn & SignUp
Bookmark Site | Help
All Here All Free
Home Campground Guide Check Email

Go Back   RV Forums - myRVparks.com > www.myRVplace.com > Repair and Maintenance Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2017
corywojo

Smile 1993 fleetwood pace arrow. No power to dash. Coach is fine

I will start at the beginning last year someone broke in and took the backup camera monitor and radio and all 3 batteries. Clean cut the wires to back up camera and radio.
Now i put brand new batteries in i have power to everything in the coach all lights fans on ceiling and under microwave.
I have no power in dash nothing lights up. Head lights do work and the door buttons for mirrors and windows work. Nothing in the dash does and the generator will not start.

Any feedback would be great as i dont want to have to stick thousands in repair costs to some guy chasing 1 wire at time at $85 an hour
Old 06-09-2017
Addicted to RVing

Sorry to hear about the break-in and theft of batteries etc.
I would start with;
If my memory serves me correctly there should be a fuse panel on the fire wall (can't remember if its inside or outside in eng compartment) That fuse panel had 2 or 3 circuit breakers (push button type depending upon model), one of those was the master for the dash board.
If that isn't the culpert than you will have to start tracing circuits.

Sorry can't be more help, I don't have the repair manuals anymore since I left the business and retired.
Old 06-17-2017
Full Timer

Sorry to hear about the theft ,I can't help you as I'm totally lost with electrical, but $85 per hour isn't bad anymore, my area is more like $125.