myRVparks.com - A place for a family of friends. SignIn & SignUp
Bookmark Site | Help
All Here All Free
Home Campground Guide Members Free Classifieds RV Forums Campfire Chat Check Email Sign Up/Log In

Go Back   RV Forums - myRVparks.com > RV Forums > Class C Motorhomes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2007
Regular

Default rv class c tires

Hi and welcome to this great website! i was wondering if anyone had the low down on the best not particularly the cheepest tires for my 36ft rv??
Old 08-03-2007
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiarn View Post
Hi and welcome to this great website! i was wondering if anyone had the low down on the best not particularly the cheepest tires for my 36ft rv??
try camping world for the tires, at least they stand behind them...try and locate the ones with at least 6 ply...have used goodyear on 38 ft diesel in past and they stand behind their tires....happy travels

ps. try oregon, montana. new hampshire, or delaware...these are all tax free states and will cut the cost immensely....
Old 12-18-2007
Explorer

I bought new ones for our class C, i went to Discount tire, they special ordered me 10 ply street rubber [high way tread] truck tires by Firestone.
$960.00 for 6 and a full warrenty+free rotation every 5000 miles. we have 13,450 miles on them now and i couldn't be happier.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
justcruisn
Old 01-06-2008
Explorer

Goodyear has a tire specifically made for an rv. It's called the G670RV. I haven't checked out the cost yet, but the reviews seemed positive.
Old 01-07-2008
Expert Camper

We bought 6 22 inch Goodyear GL670RV's from Camping World in NH this past fall. They made a lot of difference in the handling of the coach. We would highly recomend this type of tire. The GL670RV has ozone and UV protectants built into the rubber. As we are well aware the hardest thing with RV tires is the setting around and not being used.