myRVparks.com - A place for a family of friends. SignIn & SignUp
Bookmark Site | Help
All Here All Free
Home Campground Guide Members Free Classifieds RV Forums Campfire Chat Check Email Sign Up/Log In

Go Back   RV Forums - myRVparks.com > RV Forums > Class A Motorhomes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2007
Regular

Default Winnebago Elandan Club

We currently have 3 members who have Winnebago Elandans, which have been completely restored to new condition. These were very unusual motorhomes and one of the best built of all times. Our club is looking for new members, and also anyone selling parts or whole Elandans.
Old 06-04-2008
Regular

Default elandan club

I just purchased a 1987 winnebago Elandan 34' class A motorhome. We are located in southern California.

I found this one in Fresno California. It was owned by a rancher in Fresno and kept inside a barn when not in use. Total miles is 61,000.

It is excellent both inside and outside.

I do have questions and some things that need to be looked at. It would be great to communicate with other owners that have far more experience than I.

I look forward to you reply

Thanks
Jack Evans
njevans@cox.net
Old 02-04-2010
Regular

Where is your club website...I have a dual fuel 85 Elandan I am trying to sell on ebay right now.
Roger
Old 09-14-2011
Regular

I just picked up an Itasca WIndcruiser. Is that close enough to be a member? Same thing just under the Itasca name.
Old 01-28-2013
vman

Default I would like to join

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn549 View Post
We currently have 3 members who have Winnebago Elandans, which have been completely restored to new condition. These were very unusual motorhomes and one of the best built of all times. Our club is looking for new members, and also anyone selling parts or whole Elandans.
Yes I am a new owner of a 1987 37' Enlander
Old 06-03-2013
rnrphoto98

Default 1988 Elandan

I just joined My rv Parks. WE have a 1988 32ft Elandan. We are new to Rving and i am working my way through the MH tring to fix it up. I am looking forward to hearing any tips from other Elandan owners.

Thanks

Rob
Old 08-13-2013
donaldt

New member here also. I purchased a 1990 Elandan 32' last year. Everything needed some TLC. Got everything working and learned a lot along the way.
Just about everything is showing its age, and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the future.

Thanks

Donald
Old 11-03-2013
cappy58

Default 85 Elandan 31

Hi all I have about completed all renovations on my 85 Elandan. I was lucky in that the previous owner bought tons of parts and upgrades for this RV but he never had time to complete them. This Elandan is in excellent condition and everything works now and has many electronic upgrades that I added including GPS nav, 4 color camera security system, 36" flatscreen TV, hidden desktop computer w/ 2 23" monitors, backup camera, 2-195 watt solar panels with charge monitor and 3000w inverter, 4 deep cycle batteries, tire monitoring system, 3000w surround sound stereo Teac system, Satellite system and some other stuff. ummm... I am a gadget junkie by the way! lol
A couple things I am unsure about as I do not have any manuals for this RV and this is my first RV....
1- In the rear, there are two single beds...under the driver side bed is the fresh water tank...under the passenger side bed there is a elec. hot water tank, a heater system(controlled by hot water from the engine I believe) and a tank the same size as the fresh water tank except this one has insulation all around it. I am not sure how the bedroom heater system works. It has two controls...one is a push pull knob that actuates a valve on a hose. the other control is a click turn knob and I have not figured how this system works. Nothing seems to happen when i turn the control knob. And What is the insulated tank for and what does it do?
2- Does anyone know where I can get screens for the crank out windows? I have 3 intact but the rest are missing? Does anyone make these? I can rescreen them if I can find the frames or is there a way to build the frames?
3- Anyone know where I can find the clock electronic board in the control monitor above the stove or a complete monitor panel? It all works except the clock does not advance in time no matter what time I set it at...It just displays that same time.
My last project is going to be to paint the RV
I am finished with the engine and drive train....tune-up replaced the engine, transmission and differentials with synthetic oils... I did that with an old 1980 Scout II and improved mileage by 4 MPG
I live in Austin Tx and am planning my RV's maiden voyage down to Padre Island and boondock on the beach for about a week....can't wait!
Anyways thanks for listening lol and if anyone can help with these items that I described it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Cappy