myRVparks.com - A place for a family of friends. SignIn & SignUp
Bookmark Site | Help
All Here All Free
Home Campground Guide Members Free Classifieds RV Forums Campfire Chat Check Email Sign Up/Log In

Go Back   RV Forums - myRVparks.com > RV Forums > Class A Motorhomes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2007
Expert Camper

Default Any Georgie Boy owners out there?

We are driving a 1996 Cruise Master, 20,000 miles in last 2 years.
Old 04-05-2007
Explorer

We just purchased a 2006 Georgie Boy Pursuit (used with 1700 miles on it). We have been busy doing a slight remodel on the inside, but are looking forward to going camping this Spring and Summer! We tore out the fixed dinette and drove up to Elkhart, IN last weekend to buy an RV table and chairs.
Old 04-06-2007
Regular

Default re: Georgie Boy Owners,

We are learning to love our 2005 G.B. Luxura 37', it had ALOT of problems, it was in and out of the shop for over 15 months! We only had physical possession of it for 6 weeks during that time! The manufacturer finally completed all the repairs to our satisfaction and were generous in allowing us to order many options to be installed at no charge as a way to make-up for all the problems. I do have to say that the customer service was poor in the beginning, but turned around, when they discovered that we were not happy campers! We now are enjoying our beautiful rig. We are now in the middle of a couple of weeks vacation in it and all is well. I hope other customers have had a little better experiance with their rigs. Happy camping! DB.
Old 04-12-2007
Explorer

Default 1996 gb

Bought our 1996 Georgie Boy Pursuit last year 36,000 miles on it, was going to sell it but gave it a make Over on it instead, looks gorgeous, wood floors, new wallpaper, window treatments, looks like new inside.....

Might sell it one of these days, but no hurry....
Old 04-13-2007
Explorer

IOBT999 - what was wrong with your GB that you had to have it repaired so many times?
Old 04-13-2007
Regular

Default We are new GB Pursuit owners

We just purchased a new 2007 GB Pursuit and are currently sitting out at the Texas Motor Speedway here in Texas. Expecting sever weather so I hope it doesn't have hail dents all over it when we take it home. We worried about not being able to get the slides out a week after we got it home with it but found out that the unit needs to be completely level. The only other thing is that the hot water heater doesn't work on gas setting. We will probably take it in after we camp these next four days and see if there is anything else that needs looked at. Overall we have had a good experience with our new motorhome.
Old 04-13-2007
Explorer

Default call me lets talk

520-885=5767 george boy owner
Old 04-13-2007
Explorer

had the same problems with factory now wife wants to hang me bye the blank. my first home i put 120000 miles on no problems ,every things fixed i hope but wife wont even walk in it, call me if you like,520-885-5767
Old 05-20-2007
Explorer

Mywife and I have a 1998 C-class Maverick by GB. It has almost 50k and has held up pretty well but is showing signs of its age. We have been looking and considering going to the A-class Pursuit but have not decided to take the plunge just yet. I would be interested in hearing other owners of the success or failures of the Pursuit.
Old 06-13-2007
Regular

Default The Georgie Boy From Hell.

We purchase our 2005 Landau 35 new in January of 2006. Since we got this beautiful looking beast, we had nothing but problems with it. It spent all together more than 80 days out of service.
We had problems with the coach portion from one end to the other. Just to mention some of the problems the retaining pin holding the Main Slide Out Room brakes causing it to becomes unattached and sliding open with the vehicle movements. This happen to us in four different occasions, two of them while we are driving down major California highways.
I don’t have to mention that my wife doesn’t even want to get near this Motor Home anymore.
We are working with the manufacturer to have them purchase the coach back from us.

Last edited by michaeli : 06-13-2007 at 11:37 PM.